Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Been a GREAT 2010! Here's to 2011...

As I sit here reflecting on 2010 and all the things that have happened with 'tiques n t'ings, I can honestly say, "it's been a great year!"

Going from a "by appointment" Jeweler to an honest go goodness Jewelery Store Owner, my business has grown by leaps and bounds.

There are so many people to thank for their help and encouragement, it's hard to name them all but I'll try later in this Blog.  First and foremost, Shirley Diaz of Diaz DeZines.  She's the one that told me about Networking and invited me to my first network get together.  She is a fabulous artist and a true friend.  Kris Simmons supported me, helped me when in need (helping at the Tacoma Bridal Expo) and loves my jewelry.  She is an inspiration.  But the two people who have affected my life and business the most in 2010 are two very beautiful Women, not only on the outer skin but in their soul, Sue Wyder and Robyn Liss.  Without them I would not have a Jewelry Store.  Sue tried for two months to get me into Ubiquitous Journey to meet Robyn (who was looking for a "silver worker").  I finally broke down and stopped in.  That day changed everything.  I started displaying my jewelry creations and within two months Robyn told me, yes told me, that I was opening up a Jewelry Store inside Ubiquitous Journey. Wow!  What a shock and honor that she bestowed upon me.  Thank you to all four of you for your love, friendship, and constant encouragement.  There is no way for me to repay you except to excel.

 

Cindy Sims, Anita Nowocin, Cindy Sexton, Debbie Hurter, Mindi Zehnder, Aide Gutierrez, Monte Ballard, Beth Jorgensen, Nathaniel Oxford, Bill and Michele Suepke, Panda Bennet, Brad Buckles, Pat Dickerson, Brian and Amber Thiel, Pat Loveless Brooks, Diana Ehli, Robert Sorell, Connie Lindberg, Chris Shockly, Rochelle Plaster, Janice Brady, Roy Lee Mathews, Janis Flagg, Jessica Uran Wickre, Janet Stewart, Jennifer Coleman, Heidi Erickson, Jeffrey Gordon Parker, Joyce Joneschiet, Lorna Faye Gifford, Fiffany Anderson, Kim Stewart, Teri Blubaugh, Trish Cole, Wes Wood, Viki Morrison, Willow Flint, Shain and Shelly Bloom, Tracy Ann Fetters-Knutson and, of course, Kieran and Sherry Murry are a few people that have inspired me, helped me, encouraged me, and pushed me to be where I am now.  There are quite a few people not mentioned and I apologize (like friends and family, and others) if I did.

By attending the "Kierenslist Coffee Club", I was privileged to meet so many people in so many different business arenas.  It is an honor to help them bring their jewelry back to the way it was suppose to be, to be able to resize wedding rings so they can be worn and loved again, and to design jewelry that is desired.

2011 will bring great many changes to 'tiques n t'ings too.  I have a monthly Jewelry Giveaway and this Blog that I'll be doing.  'tiques n t'ings and Ubiquitous Journey is looking for bigger space to move in to so we can expand.  I can bring my bench to work and complete repairs, etc. at the store.  The website, www.tntings.com, is expanding with new products, and I look forward to bringing new "FELLOW CREATORS" to the site too.

So watch out 2011, 'tiques n t'ings is shooting for the stars and I look forward to sharing it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment